Job Growth Wales+
Are you looking to kickstart your career, but you have no idea where to begin? Do you feel like you need support in finding the right path? It’s normal to unsure of what you want to do when you leave school. Job Growth Wales + is hereto help you pursue your dreams. We want every young person, regardless of background or circumstances, to fulfill their potential.
What is Job Growth Wales+?
Jobs Growth Wales+ is a new Welsh Government training and development programme for young people, designed to give you the skills, knowledge and support that you need to enter the world of work. Whether you require help getting into your dream career, or guidance on finding the right direction, the programme offers support tailored to you. You can gain access to free training, work placements and paid jobs with local employers.
Who is eligible for the support?
To apply you must be
- 16-18 years old
- Living in Wales
- Not in full-time education, employment or training
Why should I apply?
- Earn while you learn with a weekly training allowance of up to £55
- Try out different jobs through placements and trials – find the best fit for you
- Get your foot in the door with local employers
- Finish with a Level 1 qualification
- Gain the confidence and skills that will help you progress to employment or further education, like a Level 2 Apprenticeship
How to apply:
Speak to one of our team now. Email: JGWPlus@educ8training.co.uk or call 01443 749 000